Thursday, July 28, 2011

Elevators, 3-2-Get, Cowboys & Riots

Beyonce: "Best" Ballad of the Summer
Pet peeve: Elevator etiquette is that you should not run to catch an elevator. In doing so (and stopping the doors), you are only showing those already inside (IE me) that your time is so much more important than others. So, please don't.... Nothing can make you feel better than a Cher playlist. Trust me and try it.... 3-2-Get: Beyonce's "Best Thing I Never Had" is the best summer ballad. Her vocals soar on the Babyface track. And yes, I wanna see her in concert; Dolly Parton's "Together You & I" - smily face track of the season; Nicki Minaj "Super Bass" - if you miss Missy, get this.  Bonus: Brad Paisley/Carrie Underwood "Remind Me" - just cuz I love Carrie.... What's that smell? Why it's my A&F Fierce colognethank you.... Taylor Kitch is in "Battleship." Therefore, I'll be seeing it.... Uh-oh. Crazy Stupid Love gets just **1/2 stars in USA Today but an "A" grade in EW. Hmmm?...  EW gives Cowboys & Aliens a C+; USA didn't like it either. I was to attend a screening last night.  Due to this riot (after 2 hours in my car for a 10 minute drive), I did not see the film. Idiots! Get a life!... Gaga performs on SYTYCD and Kimmel tonight.... Debbie Gibson & Tiffany are the GMA Central Park Concert Friday morning on ABC.... So keep your Youth Electric and be Just like Jerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment