Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Launch to be "Just like Jerry"


So, here it is!  I promise not to keep you long, but to only bring you the "media sound bites," and "stream of consciousness" that flows through my mind.  You see, with my ego completely aside, I truly believe that if you like what I like, do what I do, endorse what I endorse then things will go swimmingly well in your life, which will be enriched and all-the-more wiser. So please, be "Just like Jerry."  That said, I'll start with this: TV GUILTY PLEASURES - VH1's Famous Food and CBS's Big Brother. Mindless summer entertainment provided by mind-less "personalities." My wish is that Danielle Staub will join BB's Rachel on TV very soon... Every Thursday, I'll provide you with 3-2-GET (3 tunes you should have for a fun weekend). Today: Countess LuAnn "Chic C'est La Vie" (smile or be damned);  Selena Gomez "Love You Like A Love Song" (better than Britney's efforts); Maroon 5 "Moves Like Jagger" (Yes, still the best pop tune of the year.) Radio, once again, gets it wrong by not embracing. - That's all for today! Thank you for being "Just like Jerry."

No comments:

Post a Comment