Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Summer TV, Gain, Gene & More

HGTV's Property Bros.
SUMMER TV I WATCH: Entourage, True Blood, Weeds, HGTV Design Star, Property Brothers, Flipping Out, Falling Skies, the A-List, Big Bro, Famous Food, Platinum Hit, any and all Housewives. On that note, NY's Ramona at 56 having a pregnancy scare was the best comedy all year. The manipulation that either these women or their producers conjure up for more screen time is insane. Ramona's "story" was on the back burner for weeks following their return from Morocco and so, BAM, fake pregnancy! C'mon!?... I've been obsessed with the scent of Gain for years. To my delight, those Gain folks got bright and introduced fabric sheets, dish liquid and even Febreze spray & plug-ins. My wish: Gain Body Wash and men's cologne.... Where's Gene Wilder? He turned in such genius performances, as I witnessed in catching "Willy Wonka" the other night. Certainly he should be popping-up on TV more often.... Am I horrible because I only enjoy the first 4 weeks of Celebrity Rehab (Vh1) when they are detoxing and insane? After that, they are all feel-good and recovering. Yawn.... Didja know Idol's Pia Toscano released her single last week? Didn't think so....  Last September, Maroon 5 released the best pop album of the year, Hands All Over. It now has a Deluxe Edition. Get it!.... Seeing Captain America later today.... That's all for Saturday! I'm Blog-Free on Sundays, so take that time to be Just like Jerry!

No comments:

Post a Comment